Wish List

As I want to concentrate more on doing my art journal and artsy stuff there are somethings that I have seen that I think will streamline my process because really right now I don't have as much time as before even though Lucas goes to school I'm actually volunteering, taking care of my health and doing
activities for him for his therapy.

I was always a fan of stencil love love love them some on my list





Arrows and Heart Stencil
Well Rounded stencil

Susana's Arrows

Stamps

Love the Glitz roller stamps great for that

Wild and Free
Triangles 
Chevron  by the way they have a chevron washi tape  very cool

And I want to try the Ranger Distress Stains as they seem easier to control on a page
I 'm had problems with skin reaction and acrylics so I want to use less of them


Ranger Distress Stains



What is in your wish list lately?

Jana

No comments: