Art Journaling on a budget

I'm going back slowly to art journal as my time allows, it's been a great help in my therapy. As a social work minor therapy is a "must" to those who takes it seriously. As my teacher used to say " you can't help people with their crap if you don't take care of your crap" so it helps tremendously and  I've missed it.
But my problem is that you can see tons of you tube videos of art journaling but usually people use so much stuff.
 I don't have space and I won't  buy not even close of the things I used to have because I know won't used it. So, I basically use watercolors, markers, pencils (crayola by the way) and  I intend to use some stamps and some stencils and most I will cut with my cricut . I intend to talk more about this in the summer when I will have some free time or till then as I can.
 Art Journaling doesn't have to be expensive nor full of techniques the objective here is to make you open yourself up and be true to yourself because it's YOUR ART JOURNAL.
Remember that most people that have elaborated and full of supplies art journal receive the product and therefore have to show them.

Or you can always do digital Art journaling

I like both but digital is more about the art the play and the paper is about the feelings I want to work on.
You can grab this girl HERE.
I will be back to post more about what I'm using in my paper art journal.

Jana

Digital Supplies used :
Anna Aspnes:
Multimedia Banner
Watercolor Fotoblendz 3
Different Strokes 6 and 7
Multimedia Banner
UrbanStitched Hearts 
WordTransfers Life 1


Other:
Down the Road Pastel Watercolor Paints
SweetShopDesigns Home is where the heart is collab


No comments: